This is so exciting for me… I logged on to wordpress yesterday to find I had been awarded my first ever blog award, the Versatile Blogger Award by Healthy H’ohm’e 😀 Thank you so much for awarding me this it means a lot to me! I equally love your blog and everybody should head over there to check out some amazing vegan recipes.
I have chosen to nominate the following blogs for the Versatile Blogger Award as I find them so inspiring with everything that they post 😀
- Bunny Kitchen
- Little Vegan Bear
- True Rebels Go Raw
- Leggy Smoothies
- Heart Bound Living
- Natural Fuel
- Tofu Frogs Legs
- Honk If You’re Vegan
- Violet’s Vegan e-Comics
- Lottie Land Girl
You all such positive kind souls, keep spreading the good vibes guys ♥
Here are 7 random facts about me;
- I once travelled 55 miles by foot in one day. I used to be a bit of a badass like that. This was a walking / running / footrace. I walked 29 miles, then I was fed pie, mash and gravy at the halfway point. I swiftly changed into my running gear and ran the remaining 26 miles. It took me 16 hours and something minutes (I can’t remember!). Wow!
- I have made wedding cakes for four people 😀
- As a child I used to be obsessed with insects and bugs. For my fourth birthday (which I spent in Australia) I apparently begged my mum for, ‘An insect house with real live insects in it!’ She got me that and apparently some of the bugs ate each other! When I was about 6, my mum’s friend found a millipede in her suitcase so I obviously kept that as a pet. I still remember being so upset when it died!
- My favourite fruit (that I have tried so far) is the Honey Mango. They are absolutely to die for. Mmmm. I really cannot wait to try a durian, and some other varieties of banana other than cavendish. Why can we only get one type of banana in England?!
- I just learnt how to knit. I love to learn new things it keeps my mind occupied.
- I much prefer workout clothes to regular clothes. I would wear them ALL THE TIME if it was not deemed inappropriate in some circumstances. They are so nice and stretchy and comfy I love them. I also detest jeans. Eww.
- I love to do things that scare the hell out of me. It makes me feel all giddy after I have conquered my fears.
The rules are to
1) Display the award certificate on your blog
2) Link back to the person who nominated you
3) Present 10 awards to 10 deserving bloggers
4) Inform your nominees that you have nominated them
5) Write 7 random facts about yourself
Hope everybody is having an amazing weekend.
Thank you again Healthy H’ohm’e ♥